Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Camera should I buy for creating videos for my website?

What camera should I buy to create good quality video for my website? Answer? ANY! Most modern cameras are fine for video for a website. What most don't know is it's not the camera that makes web videos bad. It's the sound and lighting. We'll also throw in a tripod but that is an easy fix. If your videos are not lit properly and don't have a professional microphone that is what makes a website video bad. Go on YouTube and watch some videos of competitors in your industry. You'll find a lot of videos of people screaming into a camera in their living room telling you how good they are at being a doctor. I don't know about you but if my doctor can't afford to pay a $1000 for a professional video I'm not going to have them look at me. Think about lights in your face to give yourself better color and don't look like a raccoon. Keep the camera close to you and shoot in a quiet room to improve the audio. Always use a tripod!

OR!

 Pay for a professional video. Your brochures are not made with magic markers and your website isn't amateur so why would your videos be? Remember if your videos are on YouTube customers may find your video way before they see your website. Who do you think your customers are going to be attracted to? Your professional made web video or the guy yelling in his living room? http://www.swispro.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment